Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lack of updates.....

I know I haven't been updated in a while, but.... I have been busy working. Here is some stuff I have been up to...

So my CD player went out in my car a couple weeks ago. Let me tell you its not fun driving in your car with no CD player. I love music so it sucks that I can't listen to music, but thank goodness I have an Ipod so I can plug it into my car and isten to music. But anyways I went to Best Buy to but I new CD palyer for my car with my friend Amanda, and what did I buy....
Not a CD player, I bought a new Vizio 32" HD TV!! It's really fun to watch Collage Football on there and all my others shows in HD.


My mom had been making blakents for Jen and Jeremy since they didn't have to much when they got married, I told my mom I need a new one and to pick fabric out so when we went to Utah this summer. I found my favorite Collage Football team The University of Utah. And let me tell you a slept like a baby with my new boo, thanks mom it's great.







And last but not least, my cousin from Utah ( Alissa) drove down here with to of her friends ( Elina and Roman) and James and Heather. My mom and I drove down to Emeryville to meet them for dinner at CPK. One of out favorite places to go when we meet them. We had a great time visiting with them thanks for dinner again Alissa, I will get you back for paying for dinner!!

1 comment:

Lehigrams said...

I love your blankie. How come you like U of U? Of all the teams there are, WHY? No, they are good. Jim cheers for both BYU and UofU since he has gone to both schools. But he is a fair weather fan and quits cheering if they lose. I just thought you would cheer for a CA team. I know, your heart is in UTAH. Right?