Saturday, January 3, 2009

Undefeated Season.... Go Utah Utes

Ok so for those of you who know me I'm a BIG University of Utah fan, (can't you tell?) Anyways, we had the biggest game of our lives. The 2009 Sugar Bowl vs. The University of Alabama and we won 31-17!! Oh man it was a great game!!! mom got some pictures of me
they lost the ball...

Alabama has it....



and then they score a touchdown.......

They had an undefeated season13-0 (yea thats right 13-0) and have gone to TWO BCS games ( and won both BCS games too) unlike some teams that have never made it to a BCS game (You know what team I'm talking about Aunt Debby, Uncle Rob and Mike) I'm telling you guys just come over to the good side, it feels great to go 13-0 but then again you guys dont know what that feels like. hahah Go Utes!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wendi, you and Carly would get along great; she,too,is a huge Utes fan. I have to admit that they did have an amazing season. Wish you were here in Utah, they are having a big PARADE on Friday to honor the Utes and their accomplishments.