Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor.... is a jackass

Jason is a jerk.....for letting her go!!
Melissa Rycroft
OK... I know what your thinking. But I love the bachelor/bachelorette,(or at least I ues too.) Jason seemed like a good guy to me I felt bad for him when DeAnna didn't pick him on last seasons bachelorette. So I was happy that he was coming back getting a second chance. But after lastnights after the final rose show I was very disappointed in him. I fill so bad for Melissa. I wish her nothing but the best. But anyways what I was mad at is that he dumped Melissa in live TV!!! Come on man you couldn't be with her as a couple for the past three months and be a normal couple. So you didnt think it was working so you dump her. I would have given it at least a month and try and work on it and if it didn't work then thats one thing but to dump her and then go for Molly 20 minutes later and start kissing her!!! Dude that's cold!! I dont know what Molly was thinking I wouldn't have taken him back. In fact I can't believe she took him back. I know this is mean to say but he doesn't deserve to be with anyone after that. I hope Molly relizes what she did and dump him soon. Sorry I had to go off. I never get mad at the Bachelor/Bachelorette but thats a low blow!!


Molly Malaney and Jason Mesnick
I hope ABC picks Melissa as the next Bachelorette and she finally get her happy ending...

3 comments:

Kayla said...

haha wow wendi, you sure do have some strong feelings about that! But seriously, who doesn't!? I can't believe Jason! who should have took some time to really figure out who he wanted to choose, before he actually did it. cause he ended up creating tons more heart-ache than he would had he only sat down and thought about the situation. haha I loved how Melissa called jason a 'bastard' under her breath, it made me laugh!

Kelly said...

I love the title. I have never seen the show, but I still love your title.

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

Kelly you have never seen the bachelor whats wrong with you? I love that show (but not now!! Sorry guys if I was to hrad on my blog but I just had to go off!!!