Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Birthday...

ok so sunday the 22nd was my birthday and I turned 25!! WOW!! Anyways, I got up and mom and I went to my favorite store in the world Ikea!! I could spend all my time in that store!!

Here is my shelf that I got, everything that is on here I got from my black grandma so I call it my black grandma shelf.

I love it!!

Here is a little table I got for my room, it matches everything else in my room too.

Then mom and dad took me to my favortie place too eat. We went to Chevy's and had a great dinner and of course my dad opened his mouth and said it was my birthday.

But in the end I didn't really care casue I goot my ice cream!! I had a great day thanks for all my presents family and all the birthday wishes from my friends.

5 comments:

maplestory mesos said...

hi,guy this site lotro-gold.eu it is about online game's web,we offer the news and important cheats,The main we sell lotro gold,if u want to buy lotro gold,u need lotro gold from this site,it is cheapest,right,u want buy lord of the rings online gold,cheap lotro gold,plz click here:lotro gold,it is cool,isn't it?everyone who play lotro and want buy lord of the rings online gold can get some help from our.we We have mass available stock of lord of the rings online gold on most of the servers,so that we can do a really instant cheap lotro gold delivery.We know what our buyers need so we offer an instant way of cheap cheap lotro gold, the cheapest wow gold delivery.lol…

maplestory mesos said...

hi,guy this site www.gold2us.com it is about online game's web,we offer the news and important cheats,The main we sell sell wow gold,if u want to sell ffxi gil,u need sell wow gold us from this site,it is cheapest,right,u want buy sell wow gold eu,sell wow gold,plz click here: sell wow gold eu,it is cool,isn't it?everyone who play sell wow gold us and want buy sell wow gold can get some help from our.We have mass available stock of sell wow gold on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of sell wow gold us delivery. We know what our buyers need so we offer an instant way of cheap sell ffxi gil,the sell wow gold eu delivery.lol…

Kelly said...

Awesome room! Love all the stuff you added. I'm glad your Birthday was so wonderful, you're almost as old as me now!!

the mrazek family said...

Dude, what happened to your comments? Weird. Anyway, I love Ikea- glad you got to hang out there for your birthday! Looks like it was a lot of fun!!!

PJ and Me said...

I hope you had a great birthday! Love ya!!!