Monday, July 13, 2009

American Idols Live Tour 2009....

So it's that time of year again..... concert time.
Here is mom and I and out concert bracelets.


Michael Sarver opening the show, let's rock out

Scott Macintyre rocking out on the organ...

Anoop Desai

Lil Rounds

Megan Joy

Matt Giraud

Allison Iraheta

The one and only Danny Gokey...

Rock on Danny...

Adam Lambert

Rock out Adam..

Your American Idol 2009... Mr. Kris Allen

Kris

All the American Idols together

Here for the party

Kris Allen and Adam Lambert



Goodbye American Idols... Until next year.

I had a great time thanks for a great show and thanks again for going with me mom can't wait till next year.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Hey, it looks so fun!! How many American Idol Concerts have you been to? You have such a nice mom. I don't know if I could take all that NOISE!!! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!!